WE’RE HIRING! BILINGUAL (ENGLISH- FRENCH) SOFTWARE INTEGRATION SPECIALIST
Bilingual (English- French) Software Integration Specialist
About the Position
Link2Feed (www.link2feed.com) is a social enterprise specializing in an online food bank management software. As the product gains rapid adoption across Canada, Link2Feed and The Ontario Association of Food Banks (OAFB) are launching a new program that will revolutionize the way we understand hunger and food bank use in Ontario.
As part of the initial 6-month contract, the Bilingual (English and French) Software Integration Specialist will participate as a member of the Link2Feed Support Team, completing technical training and customer support for OAFB members.
They will also facilitate the launch and rollout of Link2Feed across Ontario and work with Link2Feed staff to develop similar partnerships in other Canadian provinces.
Hands on communication and training skills are essential in order to effectively convey the software’s merits and social impact to current and potential clients.
There is the opportunity for the selected candidate to complete a second 6-month contract that will involve the execution of similar activities on a greater national and international level.
• Training OAFB staff on use of the Link2Feed system and supporting them in Hunger Count reporting through the software.
• Managing the onboarding and rollout of Link2Feed to OAFB members.
o Coordinating with OAFB members for onboarding timelines and gathering relevant information for the onboarding process.
o Uploading onboarding documents into the software.
• Managing support requests and tickets for OAFB members.
• Completing online software training and demonstrations for OAFB members (if required).
• Project Management support including assisting management and account executives.
• Completing product demonstrations as required.
• Attending meetings with current and potential clients.
• Assisting with administrative and other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree, advanced diploma or masters degree in science, technology, engineering or mathematics
• Bilingual (Fluent in English and French)
• Strong communication, public speaking or training skills.
• Time management, organization and independent work skills.
• Must be a team player and willing to take on additional responsibilities as needed.
• Experience troubleshooting applications and functional issues at the client level.
• Data management skills.
• Intermediate understanding of the following formats: AJAX, HTML, Cascading Style Sheets (CSS), XML, DHTML.
• Experience setting up, working with and managing the following databases: MySQL and Microsoft SQL Servers.s
• Business training or experience an asset.
• Must be willing to travel.
• Must have a valid Driver’s License.
• Equivalent of $40,000-$50,000 annually (on a 6-month contractual basis, renewable after initial contract complete).
• Flexibility for work location is possible. Candidate may work out of office in either Sarnia or Toronto, pending application alignment with overall business objectives.
• Tuesday, September 3rd, 2013
To apply for this job, email a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.